We are TrustMark registered tradesmen
The companies that make up the Roof Window Repair team are TrustMark tradesmen.
TrustMark is a not for profit organisation that’s licensed by Government and supported by consumer protection groups set up to ensure consumers hire tradesmen they can trust.
What does this mean for you?
Peace of mind. You can be sure you’re hiring a trustworthy tradesman who will do a great job. Each of our tradesmen
- has had their skills and work independently checked during regular on-site inspections
- have signed up to the TrustMark code of practice – this includes insurance, good health & safety practices and customer care
- provide clear payment terms upfront
- can offer an insurance backed warranty
- can advise you of any building regulations you must comply with
In the unlikely event you’re unhappy with a member of our team’s work, you can settle any issues through a clear, user-friendly complaints procedure.
We are VELUX Certfied Installers
Before you agree to hire someone to repair your VELUX window, ensure they are a VELUX Certified Installer – like each member of our team.
We have all worked for VELUX
In addition to be approved TrustMark window repairers, they have all worked for VELUX Ltd as technicians.
They have all undergone intensive training on all aspects of VELUX windows, from the smallest problem to the biggest, and will only used genuine VELUX products, parts and accessories.
Rather than botching the job with cheap parts and spares or insisting on a new window, our team will resolve your problem with as quickly, expertly and pocket-friendly as they can.
Contact your local roof window repairer.